Monday, July 11, 2005

Updated links

Well, urban life has already caught up with us . . . our car window was bashed in this weekend outside our apartment in the financial district. Sweet.

We've added some additional links, since we were roasted by Eric and Kristen this morning for "forgetting our roots" and not adding any Sac-related websites. Actually, we talked about adding a few just yesterday, and we just didn't have them up yet. Maybe if we had a sweet ranch in the beautiful hills outside Sac and all the toys known to man for the great outdoor sports there, instead of dealing with urban crime and our busted window, we would have been a little more vigilant about giving our hometown its due on our blog. Mmm-hmmm. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Us urban folks deal with other shit too. Like either keeping your windows closed in the heat or opening them and having to listen to a neighbor practicing the electric guitar and playing The Red Hot Chili Peppers (I hate The Red Hot Chili Peppers), and a super loud TV spouting Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight (I hate Mary Hart from Entertaiment Tonight).

The Hauses said...

Stacy! How can you hate the RHCP? I remember us singing to them in the car on the way to and from high school... "Give it away-give it away-give it away now..." Good times, girl, good times.

--Sherry

Anonymous said...

I hate more specifically "Under the Bridge Downtown." Worst song in history.