Monday, July 18, 2005

Update


I (Sherry) am trying to add a few pictures daily, as a treat for myself between listening to bar-study CD's. I cannot believe the test is in ten days! I have not been a student for four years, and I feel as though I have completely forgotten "how" to study. I also had forgotten how ridiculous the subjects are that the bar tests. I'd like to know one lawyer in the entire country that, this year, actually utilized the Dead Man Statute, or offered a dying declaration into evidence. And really, how many lawyers are out there figuring out vested contingent remainders on a daily basis?

Anyway, Brian will post about his first month at work soon. So, stay tuned.

Photos added recently:

  • Sand Mountain with Eric and Kristen (February 2005)
  • Honeymoon photos (including the one above) will be up by tonight (I will be adding them slowly today; it will likely take all day to get them all uploaded, since I am doing it on breaks between bar study!) I will remove the password query when they are done.

--Sherry

No comments: