We decided to finally share pictures with our friends and family. Uploading and arranging them is something of a big job, so this will take time. However, we have managed to upload some things already. First, photos from Brian's Stanford Medical School graduation and graduation party are up, as are those from Match Day back in March (on St. Patrick's Day to be precise). Also uploaded are photos from some of the events we've attended in the past month or so, including Boston's Fourth of July and a few from the Surgery Gala. Finally, we uploaded a few wedding photos from friends' weddings. Before we get bombarded with 1,000 questions from family or friends, let us answer some in advance:
How do I get to your photos? Can I order prints?
Click on the link to the right of this blog. Or go to http://thehauses.smugmug.com. Yes, you can order photos, and you can even change sizes, crop them (eliminate the guy with the closed eyes, or your ex-best friend), and all kinds of neat things on the smugmug site.
What if I want to order the professional photos and/or video that were taken at Brian's graduation? To order online, simply go to www.bobknightphoto.com. Enter the PIN 972302. Alternatively, call the company at 1.800.261.2576.
How will I know when you've posted new pictures?
Check this blog. We'll let you know. We will NOT email people when we post these back-dated photos, but will say so on this blog. We also periodically may email people as new events occur and photos get uploaded.




1 comment:
In reference to the last question:
I look absolutely amazing in ALL the pictures, and you captured every possible moment of my magnificent radiance . Don't change a thing (with regards to moi). Thank you for the publicity. With this exposure, I'm firing my agent.
Post a Comment