Sherry writing here. This weekend, in San Francisco, was the baby shower for one of my dearest friends in the world, Erin Labhart Bansal. (I'm attaching a picture from her wedding in 2002, as that is all we seem to have uploaded in our computer right now!) Erin and her husband, our friend Chetan, are expecting their first child, a daughter, in early March. I wish so much that I could have been there celebrating with Erin and crew! Since our days as fledgling attorneys, when Erin sat in the office next door to mine, she has been the kind of friend I can always count on to listen or help me in any way. Brian has always called her my "buddy," which is about right. She is going to be a tremendous mother. Congratulations, Erin!!! We hope you had a wonderful time at your shower! We are keeping you in our prayers for a perfect rest of your pregnancy and as easy a birth as possible. :)
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Congrats to a Wonderful Mommy-to-Be!
Sherry writing here. This weekend, in San Francisco, was the baby shower for one of my dearest friends in the world, Erin Labhart Bansal. (I'm attaching a picture from her wedding in 2002, as that is all we seem to have uploaded in our computer right now!) Erin and her husband, our friend Chetan, are expecting their first child, a daughter, in early March. I wish so much that I could have been there celebrating with Erin and crew! Since our days as fledgling attorneys, when Erin sat in the office next door to mine, she has been the kind of friend I can always count on to listen or help me in any way. Brian has always called her my "buddy," which is about right. She is going to be a tremendous mother. Congratulations, Erin!!! We hope you had a wonderful time at your shower! We are keeping you in our prayers for a perfect rest of your pregnancy and as easy a birth as possible. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment